In New York Sate, the purchase and sale of electric and natural gas commodities is deregulated, meaning industrial and commercial consumers can select their energy provider, or contract with several suppliers depending on need to hedge market risks. In select parts of southern Lewis County, municipal power is available.
Electric & Gas
- 50kW - 18,000kW - Delivery: $0.06-$0.07; Supply: $0.035-$0.07
- 300kW - 140,000kW - Delivery: $0.03-$0.045; Supply: $0.035-$0.07
- 750kW & 260,000kWh - Delivery: $0.03-$0.045; Supply: $0.035-$0.07
- Approximate industrial rates are $0.70 - $1.00 per therm.
- For New Bremen, Croghan & Beaver Falls Area