Lowville, NY (October 23, 2020) – Lewis County IDA | Naturally Lewis is focused on growing a vibrant community that fosters job growth and a sustainable business infrastructure. Business retention and expansion of our existing businesses is a key factor in facilitating growth of businesses, jobs and communities. In order to better understand and address the needs of local businesses, the Lewis County IDA with support from our community partners is reaching out to Lewis County businesses and asking them to please take a few moments to complete our Business Retention and Expansion (BR+E) Survey.
The goal of this program is to help our existing businesses grow. To do this we are reaching out to as broad a representation of businesses in our community as possible. Through this initiative we hope to:
(1) Develop a clearer picture of the number and types of businesses operating in our community;
(2) Gauge the workforce needs of our local businesses;
(3) Identify companies that qualify for certain business incentives and assistance programs;
(4) Anticipate and recognize any challenges that are threatening our local businesses; and
(5) Create an open dialogue between our businesses and local, state, and federal governments.
There are as many different types of businesses as there are business owners. No survey can be inclusive enough to be relevant to all businesses. The more data provided by businesses, the better we can work to create a productive business environment. Please note this survey is not intended for nonprofit organizations.
The information collected will remain confidential and will help Lewis County IDA | Naturally Lewis better serve the needs our local businesses. Everyone who fills out a survey will have an opportunity to receive a Naturally Lewis Gift Pack!