Celebrating Excellence: Membership Awards Night Wrap-Up
WOW! Sponsored by the fantastic folks at AmeriCU Credit Union and Northern Credit Union, the Naturally Lewis Membership Awards Night wasn't just about thinking back at 2023, but looking ahead with excitement for what 2024 has in store for the thriving Lewis County business community.
Against the picturesque backdrop of Tug Hill Estate, we honored award recipients and milestone members. Drumroll, please!
- Award Repipients
- Hopenhagen Farm: Discover Tug Hill Tourism Award
- Tug Hill Artisan Roasters: Outstanding Business Award
- South Lewis Central School District: Community Excellency Award
- Scott Gilbert: Emerging Entrepreneur Award
- 50 Year Members
- Cedar Creek Campground (formerly Happy Hollow Campground)
- Countryside Veterinary Clinic
- Urbaniak Studio & Color Lab
- 25 Year Members
- Beller Logging & Land Clrearing LLC
- Good Ol' Wishy's
- Lewis County Soil & Water Conservation District
- 10 Year Members
- Lowville Food Pantry, Inc.
- Towpath Restaurant & Lodge
These champs weren't just picked out of a hat. The Naturally Lewis staff had a tough job choosing five nominees based on a set of criteria, and then the community chimed in for final voting with a record-breaking 783 votes. Talk about community engagement!
Jenna Lauraine, the Programs and Partnerships Director at Naturally Lewis, spilled the tea on the real theme of the night: "Lewis County is the place to be!" The room buzzed with a palpable sense of community, where businesses weren't just competitors but cheering each other on. It's the kind of camaraderie that makes Lewis County more than just a place on the map – it's a community that stands together.
As the confetti settles, Naturally Lewis is gearing up for a year that promises even more growth and opportunities. The Membership Awards Night was a nod to the tenacity and creativity of the Naturally Lewis Network, showcasing a community committed to progress and success.
Missed the night but want to catch up on the vibes? Head over to naturallylewis.com and follow the journey on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn at @naturallylewis.