Otis is looking for an enthusiastic social media marketing intern to join our marketing department and assist our growing team!
The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites with the ability to dedicate between 10-20 hours a week to this position.
Interns will be responsible for contributing to website projects and promotions, assist with social media scheduling and community management, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, and participating in online outreach and promotion. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organization are encouraged to apply.
- Work with the on-site marketing team to create and implement social media campaigns
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for the brand
- Monitor analytics with marketing team to identify viable ideas
- Create engaging social media content
- Provide support to our marketing team
- Must be a student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, business or related field
- Interest in social media/marketing career path
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Google+
- Previous course studies in social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop preferred but not required
Students will gain experience in the marketing field as they apply classroom theory to real world tasks and projects.
If you are interested in this position, contact Heather Pleskach, Associate Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org!